Friday, September 14, 2012

Thunder Grill

Thunder Grill
GOOD
50 Mass. Ave NE (Union Station)


I always like a good happy hour and like it even more if it is close to where I work and includes a good price on wings!  Thunder Grill is located on the ground floor of Union Station.  They have a weekday happy hour that runs from 3:30-7:30 and includes $4 wings and $3.75 rail drinks, THANK YOU! Some of my friends at work and I walked over to have a farewell happy hour with some of our summer interns and of course I had to order a whiskey drink and the “fiery chicken wings” from the menu.  The wings were decent but I wouldn’t call them fiery.  They were not spicy and super heat infused.  They were however tasty and I would recommend them for an everyday wing.  The wings were a decent size and had an overall good flavor.  I would rate them GOOD and would get them again.

No comments: