Monday, July 9, 2012

Bourbon






Adams Morgan seems to get a lot of my business, especially in the spring and fall during kickball season.  I was on my way to a kickball game when John L. was already in AdMo and decided to go to Bourbon for a change.  They definitely have a nice selection of drinks but their wings on the other hand are not something you want to mess with.  I ordered their Buffalo wings which were a typical cost around $9.00.    I would have usually had no issue with the cost of these wings wigs except when they came there were only 6 wings.  Usually when you are ordering a serving of wings you are getting a dozen if it is not otherwise noted.  This was a very big upset.  As I bit into the first wing I grossly disappointed.  The sauce was watery and flavorless and was more or less just a color on the wing.  All of the wings came out undercooked and raw in the middle with soggy skin.  I would not recommend getting wings at this establishment.  However they do make waffle fries that have old bay on them that are pretty tasty. NEVER AGAIN

No comments: