Friday, April 20, 2018

Kyirisan

Kyirisan
1924 8th St NW, suite 140,
Washington, DC 20001 


EXCELLENT
So I know it has been forever since I posted but life happens, truly.  I do however have people ask... where is your wing blog, or where are getting wings tonight.  YES, I still love wings and sorry no, I have not written in many years.

So here you go:

@kyirisan is located in Shaw in the hipster little strip where you can also find a Glens Market, Warby Parker and Bonobos to name a few.  This restaurant serves some funky flavor food with Chinese flare.  It is perfect for this little hipster vibe the street has going on. When I went for the first time I did not order the wings, I know... what is wrong with me!!!??? But I ordered the offal salad, which was amaze-ballz as well and I am super sad to say they removed it from the menu.  To all you adventurous eaters out there, you should have tried the offal salad, it was glorious.  It was a time consuming dish to make and not enough people would order it so they had to remove it from the menu, it broke my heart.

So when I went back trying to get the offal salad, the waiter said, "try the wings."  Well, of course why didn't I think of that.  As soon as the wings came my heart was put back together as these wings are unbelievable delicious!  (Sorry I don't have a picture)  If you go to the website:
https://www.kyirisandc.com

a picture of the wings scrolls across the top of the page.  These wings are perfection as they are Creme Fraiche Wings with a Chinese fusion including gochujang, sudachi, oyster sauce and finished with chives.  They are cooked to perfection and the combination of sauces are to excellent.  Next time I get them I will try and take a picture before I eat them, so I can post a picture.







No comments: